Returns or Exchanges
Follow these simple steps to create your return with Australia Post.
1. Create a label
Download a return shipping label here.
Your order ID starts with ‘AU00’.
Check below to see if you qualify for a free shipping label.
If you don’t qualify for a free exchange, you can still purchase and download a shipping return label.
- I would like to return my item for a refund > free label is not provided, a return label can be purchased for $12.50 (flat rate)
- I purchased an item that was on sale and would like to exchange > free label not provided, a return label can be purchased for $12.50 (flat rate)
- I purchased an item during a site-wide sale and would like to exchange > free label not provided, a return label can be purchased for $12.50 (flat rate)
- I paid full price and would like to exchange > free label provided
2. Complete returns/exchange form
Fill out your return preferences on your packing slip/return label, included in your parcel.
Or download a returns form here
3. Pack item(s)
Please pack your item(s) in their original packaging, including your completed packing slip/return label. Enclosing a completed returns form will avoid delay when the goods arrive at our warehouse.
4. Post item(s)
Drop your parcel off at your nearest Australia Post office. Please note, Australia Post can print your label for you if required. Simply show the barcode you receive in the email when you create your return shipping label. Once lodged, you'll receive tracking details directly from Australia Post so you can follow your return back to our warehouse.
Once your item(s) are received back at EMU Australia, please allow 1–3 business days for processing. As long as your return meets the conditions outlined in our returns policy below.
If you requested an exchange, your new order will be created and sent out within 2-3 business days of being received. You will receive an email and SMS when your shipment is on its way.
If you requested a refund, we will process the refund within 1–2 business days. Your bank may not reflect the refund for up to 72 hours, the timing varies from bank to bank
All returns must meet 3 simple conditions for a successful return.
1. Item(s) were purchased in the last 30 days from emuaustralia.com.au (we don’t accept returns from third party online sites or retailers selling EMU Australia product)
2. Item(s) are returned unworn, unmarked and with all the original tags attached
3. Item(s) must be in their original shoe box, which is packed inside a box or satchel
EMU Australia will provide a free exchange if the following qualifiers are met:
- The style was purchased at full price, with no discount applied (products purchased during a site-wide promotion do not qualify for a free exchange).
- Customers requests an exchange for a different size in the same style
- Customers requests an exchange for a different colour in the same style
- Customers returning one style for a refund, having already purchased a different style as a replacement. Proof of purchase (Order number “AU00….”) of the newly purchased style must be provided before a free returns label is issued.
Free exchanges are only valid for full priced purchases, with no discount applied.
Please note, it's not possible to exchange one style for a different style.
Exchanges are only valid when exchanging for the same style for a different size or colour.
Customers who would like a different style are best to place a new order for the different style and return their original purchase for a refund.
Exchanges On Small-Size Clearance Styles
When purchasing a style which is part of the small size clearance sale, an exchange cannot be processed for a size that is full price. For example, if you purchase a size 6 at the clearance sale price, you cannot exchange for a size 7 which is listed at full price.
In this instance, a refund will be processed and you can re-purchase the larger size.
If you return the clearance sale item for an exchange, requesting a larger full price size, you order will be automatically refunded.
All exchanges/refunds for clearance styles are to be shipped back to EMU at the customer's expense. These styles don't qualify for a free exchange.
All return shipping costs associated with the return of goods for a refund are the sole responsibility of the consumer.
Any original shipping costs are not refundable.
If you request a refund, please allow our warehouse 1–3 days for processing your return.
It will then be given to our finance team who will process the refund within 1–2 days.
Your bank may not reflect the refund for up to 72 hours. The timing varies from bank to bank.
Warranty claims are to be made within 1 year of the order date.
If you believe the boots purchased from emuaustralia.com.au are faulty, please contact EMU customer service via email with the following important information:
1. photo of the entire boot
2. photo of the faulty area of the boot
3. your order number
4. a brief summary of the fault
What's covered by the warranty?
- Straps breaking where soles are not excessively worn
- Delaminating of sole layers
- Frayed or loose stitching on uppers
What's not covered by the warranty?
- Wear and tear
- Outsoles wearing out
- Deterioration from water abuse
- Stitching or hardware failure due to being caught, hooked or other abnormal wearing incidents
- Cuts, scratches, stains, burns etc
- Shrinkage from over exposure to extreme heat
- Animals chewing or abusing the product
- Excessive stretching - Fit EMU Australia does not offer a repair service on any products
Need Further Help?
Our customer service team are happy to help. You can email them at email@example.com