EMU Australia Returns Policy - AU
We know sometimes it's hard to choose the perfect product online so we offer a simple exchange and refund process.
The EMU Australia online store is happy to honour customers with an exchange or refund within 30 days of purchase for any EMU Australia goods purchased on our official EMU online store - emuaustralia.com
The returns process is simple. Here are the steps:
- 1. Please read the 'Important things to note' section of this policy to ensure we can accept your goods.
- 2. Please complete the return form on the back of the 'order ticket' you received with your package.
- 3. Click here to download the return form if you do not have the original paperwork.
- 4. Put the completed form inside the box.
- 5. Return the box to our warehouse (address is on the returns form).
Once the goods have been received, we will process the exchange or refund. Please note, if your requested replacement is unavailable, a refund will be issued.
Please complete all paperwork, to avoid any delays with this process when returning goods to our warehouse.
Important things to note
There are few important things to know before returning an item:
- (a) Any returns, exchanges or refunds will be processed by EMU Australia only if the customer has purchased the product/s through our official EMU Australia website www.emuaustralia.com
- (b) Items purchased through retail stores must be returned to the place of purchase for exchange/refund.
- (c) Items purchased through 3rd party websites must be returned to the place of purchase for exchange/refund.
- (d) Any customer wishing for a direct exchange or refund must send back the purchased EMU Australia goods in their original and unworn condition in the original packaging with all tags still attached.
- (e) Any products that are returned that do not comply with original condition standards will be sent back to you at your expense.
- (f) Any customer wishing for direct exchange or refund must complete the steps detailed below.
- (g) It's not possible to exchange one style for a different style. Exchanges are only valid when exchanging for the same style for a different size or colour
EMU Australia will provide a free exchange if the following qualifiers are met:
- 1. The style was purchased at full price, with no discount applied, including coupon codes at check out
- 2. Customers getting a different size in the same style
- 3. Customers getting a different colour in the same style
- 4. Customers returning one style for a refund, having already purchased a different style as a replacement. Proof of purchase (Customer P.O. number “AU00….”) of the newly purchased style must be provided before a free returns label is issued.
If a customer qualifies for a free exchange, they need to email firstname.lastname@example.org with their Customer P.O. number “AU00…” to receive their free returns label.
*Valid for purchases made on emuaustralia.com.au only.
Free exchanges and returns are only valid for full priced purchases, with no discount applied.
Exchanges on small-size clearance styles
When purchasing a style which is part of the small size clearance sale, an exchange cannot be processed for a size that is full price.
For example, if you purchase a size 6 at the clearance sale price, you cannot exchange for a size 7 which is listed at full price.
In this instance, a refund will be processed and you can re-purchase the larger size.
If you return the clearance sale item for an exchange, requesting a larger full price size, you order will be automatically refunded.
All exchanges/refunds for clearance styles are to be shipped back to EMU at the customer's expence. These styles don't qualify for a free exchange.
All costs associated with the return of goods for a refund are the sole responsibility of the consumer.
The original shipping costs are not refundable.
- (g) Warranty claims are to be made within 1 year of the order date. Customers who have purchased from our direct channels may place their request with us. Third party customers will have to be referred to their third party retailer to process their warranty claim. This applies to refunds and exchanges as well.
- (h) Refunds and Exchanges are to be made within 30 days from the order date. Exceptions may apply upon further review, at our discretion, of a reasonable claim.
If you believe the boots you received are faulty, please contact EMU customer service immediately via email (email@example.com) with the following important information:
- 1. photo of the entire boot
- 2. photo of the faulty area of the boot
- 3. your order number
- 4. a brief summary of the fault
How long will it take to process my refund?
If you meet the above criteria allow 7 business days from when we receive the returned goods for an exchange or refund to be processed, subject to your bank policy. We don’t offer credits.
The refund will appear in the bank account/credit card you used to purchase.
What if the product is faulty?
Warranty claims are to be made within 1 year of the order date. Customers who have purchased from our direct channels may place their request with us.
Third party customers will have to be referred to their third party retailer to process their warranty claim—this applies to refunds and exchanges as well.
Here are the details of warranty coverage:
What’s covered by the warranty?
· Straps breaking where soles are not excessively worn
· Delaminating of sole layers
· Frayed or loose stitching on uppers
What’s not covered by the warranty?
· Wear and tear
· Outsoles wearing out
· Deterioration from water abuse
· Stitching or hardware failure due to being caught, hooked or other abnormal wearing incidents
· Cuts, scratches, stains, burns etc
· Shrinkage from over exposure to extreme heat
· Animals chewing or abusing the product
· Excessive stretching
EMU Australia does not offer a repair service on any products
If you believe the EMU product you received are defective, please contact EMU customer service immediately via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following important information:
1. Photo of the entire product
2. Photo of the defective area of the boot
3. Your order number
4. A brief summary of the defect
'Buy One-Get Second 50% Off' Promotion Returns Policy
To qualify for this promotion you must purchase and retain two items.
If returning one of those items for a refund the promotion no longer applies.
Refund of the full price item is not accepted.
If you would like a refund for both items, the cost to return those items will be at your expense. Once they're received back by us, we will refund the order in total, not including any shipping costs you've incurred.
If you would like a refund on the cheaper discounted item, we will refund the discounted price you paid. Returning the item to us will be at your expense.
If you would like a refund on the more expensive item, we will refund the difference between the full price item being returned, minus the 50% charged for the discounted / lesser item.
Free exchanges to do not apply to any transactions using this promotion.
We're happy to exchange but it will be at the customer's expense.
Need further help?
Our customer service team are happy to help. You can email them at email@example.com